We worked on a little home improvement project earlier this year that I am finally getting posted. We made Blake's huge bedroom into one regular size bedroom and one fabulous closet. Stephen did all the structural work and we finished it together. We had a good time working on this project and we absolutely love the space.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is so cool!! I still don't understand how you can actually start a project and finish it within the same decade.
Hi, Susan! Hopefully you still remember me. I'm putting your blog on mine so I can follow what you are doing. Love you!
Wow. Congratulations! It is beautiful. It helps to know electricity, huh? I love the bench in the middle. That is the best thing I've seen in a walk-in.
Wow! I am jealous. I know, I know, thou shalt not covet. Ha! Ha! I'll repent later.
Post a Comment