What an action packed month. I cannot begin to relate the happiness and joy Stephen and I have experienced this past month as we visited with our children and grandchildren. May 15th we flew out to Baltimore to witness Kevin graduate from Dental School. What an accomplishment. Long years of college then dental school culminated in success and fulfillment. We are very proud of Kevin – we have watched over these years as he has not only applied himself to school, but provided for his family and served faithfully in the church. Now, after 12 years on the East Coast, they have accepted a position in Wasilla, Alaska. Parents, siblings and cousins of their kids have greeted them with open arms. Just a couple days ago Kevin’s license arrived in the mail which means he can officially start work. Yea!
After graduation we all played including spending a week at a beach house in the Outer Banks. What fun. We will remember playing in the front yard with the neighbors, Boggers, Jockey Ridge Dunes, the Wright Brothers Memorial, and of course the ‘beach water’. Stephen & I were with them over two weekends and had a surprise treat. The first Sunday it was our pleasure to hear Tiffany sing in a trio at church, then hear her speak in church the second Sunday. She looked so beautiful and spoke eloquently about adversity and the trials that come to each of us. It was wonderful – I loved it, loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun to see all the photos of your beautiful family and wonderful trip. I was just grinning from ear to ear as I enjoyed your joy!
Post a Comment