Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm Going Public

Hello Cyberspace……If you are reading this I must have emailed you to announce my blog address. I love visiting friends and family blogs and thought it would be a good keep-in-touch tool. I had fun setting up the slide shows and history ….......but …….. well….....now what do I do?

All of the sudden I can’t remember anything of interest. Note to self - I guess you should wait until you have something to say before you begin a post………………..OK, this is what I will say, this is nothing like making a book. I like to make books. They are mostly just photo journals and family story books but I like them. If you want to see my books you can check them out at: http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/search/start.sfly?term=dunnsmere&pageNumber=1&itemsPerPage=20&fid=54e498781e67f2d32a944dfefaeb216b

So, there you go - I guess I did it. My first official post to the nameless masses. All I can say is enjoy my life – I certainly do!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Hi Susan! How are ya!? You have a lot more grandbabies than you did last time I talked to ya! :) They are all adorable too! I had fun reading at looking at your blog. You guys look like you are having plenty of fun with life! :) Is your hubby still the Bishop? I need to come visit the Monica ward sometime. I am the YW President in Panama ward now and I am pregnant with baby number 2! I am due December 8th. My little boy says he is having a baby sister so we will see if he's right! Hope all is great in your life. I miss you guys! Love, Sammi

Rinez said...

Well, look at you! This is fabulous. You're doing better than me! I'll have to take lessons. Love the photos. Good job, my friend.