Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On the road, yet again

Tomorrow my Mom & I leave for Alaska to visit my sister. I am sure it will be a wonderful trip; it is just that I am so weary of leaving. I simply want to be still and quiet with Stephen in my own home. Isn't it funny that however enjoyable or exciting, outings cannot compete with the tranquility of home? I guess it does take one to appreciate the other. I agree with Tifffany when she said, "We have had a lot of fun and have enjoyed a lot of different company, but it is so nice to not have to go anywhere for a while". In the meantime – one more trip then I am home for the summer, or what's left of it.

1 comment:

Parks Family said...

Hope it is warmer for you than it was for us last month. Have fun