Now for a grand announcement, April 26, Joshua David Dunn made his way into this world. He is absolutely beautiful. Though stationed in Hawaii, Blake & Sara will be coming out to California for Sonnet’s wedding. We can’t wait to see them.
The stake program I am working on has a dress rehearsal today. The choir of youth and young adults sound wonderful and the portion of video I have viewed that is being created is moving, the trick is putting it all together. I guess we will find out soon enough.
Meanwhile, wedding plan are coming along. We have decided to make bridesmaids dresses since we could not find one to buy. Sonnet & I are making a road trip to the LA garment district to look for lace for her dress. The announcements have been ordered – yep, things are shaping up nicely.
Meanwhile, wedding plan are coming along. We have decided to make bridesmaids dresses since we could not find one to buy. Sonnet & I are making a road trip to the LA garment district to look for lace for her dress. The announcements have been ordered – yep, things are shaping up nicely.
1 comment:
Susan, what a wonderful treat to have Kathy close by. You will be such a positive influence on her and vice versa, no doubt. As I've already told you, that baby Joshua sure looks like his daddy to me! What treasures are these family members.
Post a Comment