Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Say Cheese

30 years ago my siblings had a family picture taken as a gift for my parents. Over the years ,life has scattered us a bit, however, presently we all live here in town.  All with the exception of Faye, but she is only a couple hours away. Sadly my brother Mike will be moving out of state soon which probably prompted my other brother Jim to schedule an updated family picture. Personally I thought it was a great idea since I remember being 8 months pregnant in the first picture and very much looking the part.

Jim retained a friend of his, Cheryl, for the photo shoot. What a great person and photographer she is. Not only does Cheryl have a good eye but she was so funny and engaging that smiling was never a problem - quite the opposite. We were laughing most of the time. We were given disks of the session and when it came to deciding which pictures to print I found myself gravitating toward the laughing ones.


These are days to remember.

2 comments:

Parks Family said...

I can only imagine what was said to prompt all those smiles. Everyone looks great

Rinez said...

Susan, what a treasure! You have such a beautiful family! I love the laughter; you can almost hear it while looking at these photos!